Availability Update (@ July 12th);
We are almost fully booked to October.
The first gaps are;
- Sept 29th - The Gallery (not pet friendly)
- Sept 24th - 4 nights in The Cabin
- Oct 1st - 7 nights in The Cottage
- Oct 15th - 7 nights in The Stable
If over 1 month away bookings are easiest through www.holidaycottages.co.uk
Within a month we can easily take direct bookings
A 50% deposit is required to fully secure your booking. This is deemed a non refundable deposit. But, in a cancellation scenario, we will do what we can to recover the funds for you.
Obviously the specifics vary hugely, including the amount of advance warning given, the duration of the booking, the specific circumstances related to the cancellation and even availability of insurance cover.
Non Covid cancellation
- If we can resell your dates we can refund this amount or offer this as contribution towards alternative dates. For a summer booking with over 1 month's notice we would expect to be able to resell the dates. 1 week notice is not enough.
- If it's illegal for you to come to Wales on your dates, then we will initially offer vouchers for a later date (within the year ahead). Many of our guests who could not come in 2020 had the first option on the 2021 bookings.
- If it's illegal for you to come to Wales but still okay for other guests (Eg guests from Wales) then we will try and resell the dates as above and give you the option of refund or priority.